Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ready or Not Here I Come



The day has finally come for me to start this 18 month adventure! I leave for Salt Lake tonight and enter the MTC tomorrow. Waiting to leave has been a roller coaster of emotions for me. Some days I cannot wait to get into the mission field and tell people about this gospel, and other days, I worry that I've made the wrong decision and I'm not cut out for mission life. Today I'm having both of these feelings. I wish I could say my anxiety about serving this mission has dissipated and I feel 100% ready to serve, but unfortunately, I cannot. I am still REALLY scared. But I have faith that this mission is right for me. I know my Heavenly Father will be with me every step of the way. So although leaving my family, friends, and every other familiar thing will be hard, I know that this experience will be worth it and I will survive.  So TTYL familia! See you in 1.5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment