Monday, December 12, 2016

Happy Holidays!

Hi! 
Hope y'all are having a merry holiday season! This really is the greatest time of year. 

We had a lot of ups and downs this week. Sister Reupena was pretty sick a couple days so we had to stay in but it was actually really good for me. I had some time to take a self inventory of how my mission experience is going and some things that I need to change. 

We had a pretty slow week but we had a really good day yesterday teaching some of my favorite people! We had an awesome lesson with Mallory and her family about the Atonement and the spirit was super strong.

Sadly our lesson with Kevin fell through. Everything was set up perfectly and we even called to confirm with him a couple days before but he didn't answer when we came by. We are really hoping that he's still going to let us teach him! Please pray for him! 

Maddy and her family are doing great! I seriously love their family so much and I know I'll be friends with Erin (Maddy's mom) for a long time. She is such a sweetheart. This week she helped us do some crafts and make Christmas gifts for people. Shes super talented with that kind of stuff. 

It been super cold here but the holiday cheer really does make up for the chilly weather! We are staying warm in our hearts even if its freezing outside! 

I hope you are all involved in the Light the World initiative. It has been such a good experience for me to try to be more like Christ this holiday season and try to be His hands on the earth. 

Love you all! 

Until next time,

Sister Park

No comments:

Post a Comment