Monday, March 7, 2016

Baptisms:) and Transfers:(

Hello everyone! 

So this has been a pretty crazy week. 

First of all, the baptisms were great! Sophie and Sabrina were baptized and it was awesome. Sabrina (the 13 year old) is SUPER SUPER shy and she was so nervous to be up in front of people. When she walked in and saw how many people had come to support her she just started crying and saying she didn't want to do it. We finally calmed her down and proceeded with the baptism. Then the girls were confirmed yesterday by a member of the stake presidency and he gave them both beautiful blessings. I love those girls (and the rest of their family) so much. I know it was not a coincidence that I met and taught them. 

So big news! I'm being transferred to Pocatello :( It came as a big shock to both me and Sister Brough. When we found out we were both really upset and confused. We had been working so well together and we LOVE this area. But the more I have thought and prayed about it, the better I feel. President Hancock must have been inspired to make this unexpected change. So yeah I am heading down to Poky on Wednesday! My new companion is Sister Gilbert from Utah. I know a little bit about her and she is really sweet and I think we will have a lot of fun together. 

I'm going to miss Sister Brough a lot! We have had a lot of fun together but I'm excited for a new adventure in Pocatello. We will be over all of the young single adults at Idaho State and really all over Poky. Sister Gilbert says its really awesome and she loves it so I'm super excited! 

Tomorrow is Sister Brough's birthday and our last day together so we are going to party it up and have so much fun (pictures of B-day fun will come next week). 

Well I love you all! Have the best week!

Until next time,

Sister Park






No comments:

Post a Comment