Monday, April 18, 2016

How Great Is My Joy

Hey fam & friends! 

Another amazing week here in Poky! I am so grateful for the experiences I have had so far on my mission. These past 8 months have changed me so much and I've learned that I am a much happier person when I am serving the Lord and forgetting about myself. 

Reagan is still on fire! She just passed me up in reading the Book of Mormon! She reads like 5 chapters a day! We also got to take her to the Visitor's Center in Idaho Falls and she loved it there. She is pumped for her baptism too! We get to have Elder Richards of the Seventy actually come to her baptism! He will be in town for the YSA stake conference and our Stake President invited him to the baptism. So that puts a little pressure on us to make the baptism awesome.. We can do it though! 

Sarah is struggling to tell her family still. She wants to be baptized but she is so afraid of her parents reaction that she just cannot move forward. Its a tough situation but I know that she will make the right choice eventually.

Transfers are coming up next week and Sister Gilbert and I are praying we get to stay together. We are seriously the dream team! We are both about in the middle of our missions so we are not brand new anymore and we aren't ready to go home either! We just love to work hard and we have seen miracles happen because of that hard work.

Oh! I almost forgot! We found a new investigator this week named Ryan! He is super prepared and ready to accept the gospel. We taught a really powerful Restoration lesson yesterday and invited him to be baptized and he accepted! 

I love teaching the message of the Restoration of the Gospel. We teach it a LOT so you would think that it would get old but it doesn't! I feel like every time I teach it my testimony of the Restoration and Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon grows. 

I am so grateful to be serving here. Pocatello is the best! 

I love y'all so much! 

Until next time,

Sister Park





No comments:

Post a Comment