Monday, October 24, 2016

Patience is a Virtue

Hello fam and friends! 

Things are pretty good here in Georetown! I am learning patience, that's for sure. This area has slowed down quite a bit now that we've contacted a majority of the non-members in the area and found out that they aren't interested. We've been focusing a lot of the less active members of our wards and trying to strengthen them. There are certainly a lot of those in Georgetown! 

Bonnie is still doing great! We had an amazing lesson with her last week and committed her to pray about baptism which is a huge step forward for her. She also came to church yesterday which was great. It was the primary program and she just loved seeing the little kids sing and say their parts. We are having a lesson with her tonight and we're hoping to set a baptismal date with her. 

We weren't able to see Elaine this week which was a bummer but we plan to meet with her on Tuesday. 

I'm grateful for the lessons I am learning in this area. I am praying harder, studying more fervently, and developing Christlike attributes as I continue to face challenges. I am thankful for mountains to climb because they make me better. 

I hope you all have a fantastic week! 

Until next time,

Sister Park


No comments:

Post a Comment