Monday, February 1, 2016

Change Is Good:)

Hey err'body!

This week has been crazy but super awesome! Transfers were on Wednesday and I got to meet my new companion, Sister Brough. Sister Brough is awesome and we clicked really fast. WE LOVE AMMON! The members here are so involved in missionary work, it's awesome! We seriously haven't knocked like any doors. Basically all appointments are set up by members and we don't have to do any finding! I am feeling the love for sure! 

My new zone is a lot of fun too! Our zone leaders are hilarious and we are going to have a great transfer- I can feel it! 

So we are whitewashing our area. Its a pretty interesting experience. Basically we've just been going around meeting all the people the previous missionaries were working with and meeting some members of the stake. We cover 8 wards and the young single adult branch so a pretty similar size to my last area. We have no idea where we are going most of the time. We don't have a GPS or a smart phone so we had to print out a map and we have to try to find things the old school way :) 

One responsibility of sister training leaders is to attend missionary leadership council so we got to go there on Friday. Its cool to participate in the behind the scenes parts of the mission. We also found out which sisters we will be over and We get to be over Sister Bueno and her new companion so I'll get to go on exchanges back to my old area! 

Things are good here and I'm excited for this new phase of my mission! I miss Eagle Rock stake of course but I think I was getting a little burnt out there. Heavenly Father knew I needed a change and I can't wait to see who I am supposed to meet here in Ammon.

I love you all so much. 

Until next time,

Sister Park






 

No comments:

Post a Comment