Friday, January 6, 2017

2017!

Hey fam! Happy New Years! 

Well its 2017 now! How crazy is that?? 2016 was a fantastic year and I am so grateful I got to spend it as a missionary! 

I don't have a ton of time to email today so I will just give you guys a brief update on what is going on here! 

First of all, we got transfer calls this week and I get to stay with Sister Reupena in Georgetown for my last transfer! We were both so happy when we found out! It would be really hard to leave, especially knowing that I only have 6 weeks left! 

We also got to go to the temple today which was really awesome. I hadn't been to the temple to do a session in over a year so it was really awesome to be able to do that today. I just love the way I feel in the temple. It really is such a cleansing experience.

I'm so excited for this coming year and what 2017 has in store. I have been trying to postpone thinking about going home so that I can stay focused on my mission but its been kind of impossible to do that as I was setting my new years resolutions. Most of my goals this year involve taking my mission home with me. I do not want to look back on my mission experience as something foreign or distant after I get home. I want to be an eternal missionary. Someone who is always striving to share the gospel with others, someone who continues to study the scriptures everyday, someone who looks outward to serve others instead of focusing on myself. I hope to always remember and cherish the experiences I have had as a full time servant of the Lord.

I love you guys and hope 2017 is amazing for all of you! 

Until next time,

Sister Park

No comments:

Post a Comment