Monday, January 23, 2017

#Blessed

Hey everyone!

Some ups and downs this week but it was good for the most part!

My biggest disappointment was Elaine telling us that she wants to wait to be baptized. She did talk to her husband and he just doesn't really understand why she wants to get baptized so she feels like she needs to wait a bit so as not to cause problems in their marriage. I think its probably for the best but it was a little sad that I probably won't be able to see anymore baptisms on my mission. 

We spent a lot of time this week trying to find people to teach. We are going through our ward directories and trying to contact the all the less active members. We also got a lot of really good referrals from members this week so hopefully that will keep us busy this coming week. 

I feel so blessed to be serving here in Idaho. I have made so many lasting relationships with members, investigators, and others we teach. Idaho has become my home away from home which is why it will be VERY hard to leave. I will miss a lot of things about my mission but the people I've met will by far be what I miss the most. 

I hope that you all have a great week and remember how much your Father in Heaven loves you! 

Until next time, 

Sister Park

*My bestie! Its going to be hard to leave her in 3 weeks! 
*You know your a missionary in Idaho when people randomly come up to you and give you money. Don't think that will happen when I get home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment