Monday, January 9, 2017

Be Heroes!

Hello! 
Hope you all had an amazing week! 

Ours was filled with a lot of ups and downs but overall, it was pretty good! 

Our teaching pool is shrinking a little bit so we haven't been teaching as much. We had a couple days this week where we learned about patience (not a lot of people answer the door for us and those that did were not very interested). We are really trying to find more people to teach and I know they are out there! I have a good feeling about this coming week.

We had a couple good lessons with Elaine and Bonnie this week. We are trying to prepare both of them for baptism next month. Elaine is seriously so ready. All she has to do is talk to her husband and then we are good to go. So we are hoping she will accept a baptismal date for February 11. Bonnie actually talked to her family about being baptized and they weren't too thrilled, but Bonnie says she wants to keep working towards baptism. We asked her to pray about February 10th. That would seriously be the grand finale of my mission if I got to see both of these amazing women be baptized before I go home. So please pray for them! 

We also had zone training this week. Sister Reupena and I trained on being heros, and on how we can all be like the scriptural heros if we are obedient, diligent, confident, faithful, and desire to serve God. It went pretty well and it helped me stay motivated through a long week! 

Well, I think that's about all I have to update y'all on this week! 

I love you guys! 

Until next time,

Sister Park




No comments:

Post a Comment